Sponsorship of the Global Generics & Biosimilars Awards provides exclusive opportunities, targeted branding, thought leadership and lead generation. Benefit from months of multi channel exposure to the industry, through an extensive marketing campaign, pre, during and post Awards. Boost your reputation and be recognised as a forward-thinking organisation, by sponsoring these well-established and highly esteemed industry Awards.
You will benefit from premium networking opportunities, build contacts with key business targets and maximise your ROI.
KEY SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS
Experience unparalleled brand exposure
Gain a competitive advantage
Demonstrate your support of the industry
Become a leader in your field of expertise
There are numerous sponsorship opportunities at the Global Generics & Biosimilars Awards including:
- Headline Sponsorship - SOLD
- Category Sponsorship*
- Drinks reception Sponsorship
- Social media Sponsorship
- Roundtable sponsorship (exclusive and non-exclusive)
*Category Sponsorship will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Global Generics & Biosimilars Awards bring together over 250 executives and senior decision makers to celebrate excellence in off-patent pharmaceuticals.
Types of companies and job roles of previous attendees include:
- API Suppliers
- Serialisation Firms
- Law Firms
- Market Researchers
- PR Agencies
- Industry Associations
- CSR Specialists
- Vice President
- Head of Business Development
As a sponsor, benefit from these promotions and more, ensuring your company receives maximum exposure to the industry:
- Company profile and logo on the awards website
- Company logo included on marketing collateral
- Social media announcements of your involvement
- Exclusive branded signage at the Awards ceremony
- Adverts in the digital Awards Programme
- Your company mentioned in Global Generics & Biosimilars Awards email campaigns
We’ll work to find the most suitable sponsorship package for you. If you have a query regarding sponsorship, please contact Christopher Keeling at Tel: +44 (0) 7917 647 859 or Email: [email protected] for information.
- Date: Wednesday, 25 October 2023
- Location: Hotel Porta Fira, Barcelona
- Time: From 6pm
Adalvo is also committed to its purpose and mission to accelerate the growth and development of employees and local communities. Adalvo tirelessly strives for excellence in all of its endeavours, driven by a deep-rooted passion to making a difference for partners and improve the lives of patients around the world.
The research side of our business is currently being built up, starting from the base of our well-regarded industry blog. Look out for the first in our series of in-depth reports beginning in 2015.
- due-diligence, acquisition screening and post-deal support
- portfolio optimization and pipeline design or selection
- mature brand strategy and life cycle management
- product or portfolio in-licensing and out-licensing
- quality, pharmacovigilance and regulatory audits
- operational and supply chain optimization
- product and process development
- organizational design and culture
- intellectual property and patents
- strategy development
We match deep know-how and know-who to your generic or biosimilar needs: our project teams include highly knowledgeable experts with ~20 years executive experience and networks at successful global or local generic companies and leading management consulting firms in the above-mentioned areas.
If your responsibilities match our expertise, we would love to hear from you. Contact us at www.pharma-wise.com
Enquire about sponsoring